Fundamental declarations of the Quality Policy of the MYSTRAS GRAND PALACE RESORT & SPA hotel are:
- Ensuring that customer requirements and expectations are met with the aim of achieving their satisfaction.
- Ensuring effective and on time support to its customers.
- Taking all necessary preventive measures to ensure the health and safety of employees.
- The employment of personnel selected based on the criteria and requirements of each position, but also the willingness to participate in the hotel’s vision.
- The implementation of a program of continuous education and training of the staff by specialized trainers.
- The use of modern technology and the continuous modernization of the equipment used.
- Systematic monitoring and high level of customer satisfaction.
- The systematic implementation of a quality control program in all phases of the hotel’s activity.
- The implementation of the Quality goals it sets, through their effective management.
- The pursuit of continuous improvement of the hotel’s performance.
- The long-term pursuit so that the name of the hotel is a guarantee for the quality of the services it offers.
To achieve the above, the hotel has documented and implements a Quality Management System, in accordance with the requirements of the EN ISO 9001:2015 standard, which includes all activities that affect the quality of the services provided, as well as its relations with customers.
The Quality Policy established by the company is understood by all staff and its fulfillment is their daily concern.